Commercial and Industrial
Omni Environmental Group provides expert guidance and technical assistance to numerous commercial and industrial businesses. Using our wide-ranging experience and broad industry knowledge, we’re able to counsel business owners and executives to better understand regulatory requirements and manage their environmental liabilities and risks.
Our environmental professionals are accessible, responsive, and able to present complex technical data in a clear and concise manner. With our proven skills in environmental investigation, sampling, regulatory compliance, and waste disposal, we help our clients in the commercial and industrial sector successfully meet their environmental challenges and achieve their business goals.
Omni Environmental Group routinely provides the following services to our commercial and industrial clients:
- Interpret environmental regulations and coordinate with regulatory agencies
- Audit facilities for compliance with environmental regulations
- Perform due diligence during real estate transactions to identify potential environmental liabilities
- Test soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, air, and other media for contamination
- Evaluate risk to human health and the environment posed by oil, hazardous materials and/or environmental contamination
- Identify and evaluate methods to mitigate or eliminate risk posed by oil, hazardous materials and/or environmental contamination
- Sample, manifest, transport, and dispose of or recycle waste materials