Omni Environmental Group serves as a respected and reliable advisor to numerous attorneys and law firms, providing the extensive experience and technical expertise they need to effectively counsel their clients on a range of matters related to managing their environmental liabilities and risks.
Our professional staff are accessible, responsive, and able to interpret and present complex technical data in easy-to-understand language. With a substantial practice in environmental investigation, regulatory compliance, and litigation support, we help attorneys successfully meet the legal needs of their clients.
Omni Environmental Group routinely provides the following services to our legal clients:
- Perform due diligence for real estate transactions to identify potential environmental liabilities
- Test soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, air, and other media for contamination
- Evaluate risk to human health and the environment posed by contamination
- Identify and evaluate methods to mitigate or eliminate risk posed by environmental contamination
- Interpret environmental regulations and work with regulatory agencies
- Audit facilities for compliance with environmental regulations
- Provide independent third-party review of environmental services, costs, and/or proposals provided by others