Omni Environmental Group provides environmental consulting services to municipal clients including electric departments, water departments, public works, engineering, school departments, and fire departments to help them better manage the environmental concerns facing them and their communities.
Our responsive and knowledgeable professionals use their extensive industry experience and technical expertise to help municipal departments evaluate potential environmental liabilities, understand and comply with environmental regulations, and engineer practical and sound solutions to manage and reduce environmental risk within the budgetary constraints often challenging local governments.
Omni Environmental Group routinely provides the following services to our municipal clients:
- Audit municipal facilities for compliance with applicable environmental regulations
- Perform due diligence for real estate transactions, including Brownfields assessments, to identify potential environmental liabilities
- Test soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, air, and other media for contamination
- Provide oversight and direction of emergency response actions to address a release of oil and/or hazardous materials
- Evaluate risk to human health and the environment posed by oil and/or hazardous materials and environmental contamination
- Identify and evaluate methods to mitigate or eliminate risk posed by oil and/or hazardous materials and environmental contamination
- Sample, manifest, transport, and dispose of or recycle waste materials
- Manage inspections, testing, permitting, and regulatory compliance of aboveground and underground storage tanks
- Communicate with, and provide information to, residents, property owners, local businesses, town employees, state and federal regulators, and other stakeholders
- Prepare permit applications, project documents, and regulatory submittals