Petroleum Storage and Distribution
Omni Environmental Group provides cost-effective solutions to manage and control environmental liabilities inherently associated with petroleum storage and distribution. Fuel oil dealers, transporters, bulk storage facilities, and retail gas station owners rely on Omni Environmental Group to protect their assets and reduce potential negative impacts to their bottom line.
Our highly experienced, technical experts will evaluate the facility operations, develop strategies to reduce the potential for oil spills, and provide a robust and integrated rapid response in the event an oil spill occurs. We also work closely with our petroleum industry clients to provide strategies to maintain compliance and avoid regulatory fines and costly remediation activities.
Omni Environmental Group routinely provides the following services to our petroleum industry clients:
- Prepare Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans and Facility Response Plans
- Provide effective engineering and management solutions to address existing facility issues or deficiencies
- Train personnel and advise about spill response equipment
- Provide inspections, testing, permits, and regulatory compliance for aboveground and underground storage tanks
- Design, oversee, and manage the installation of aboveground and underground storage tanks
- Provide documentation, assessment, and testing during storage tank removal programs
- Hire and manage tank removal and environmental remediation contractors
- Coordinate with regulators and other stakeholders
- Ensure regulatory compliance and prepare regulatory submittals
- Characterize, transport, and dispose of or recycle waste materials