Remedial System Design, Installation, and Operation
Omni Environmental Group has proven experience performing all aspects of environmental site remediation for a wide variety of contaminants. Our remediation capabilities include remedial investigation, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, and remedial system design, installation, operation, and maintenance.
Our steps for performing site remediation generally include:
- Identifying and evaluating potential remedial alternatives
- Selecting the best alternative(s) for the site-specific conditions
- Designing the remedial alternative
- Constructing or implementing the remedial alternative
- Operating, maintaining, and/or monitoring the remedial alternative
Omni Environmental Group’s highly experienced engineers design and install remedial alternatives that significantly reduce remediation costs for our clients. Our skilled field technicians perform operations and maintenance to ensure optimal system efficiency while meeting strict regulatory guidelines.
We recognize that each remediation site presents a unique set of technical and regulatory challenges. Working closely with our clients, we weave their property and project objectives into the regulatory framework to ensure the best possible outcomes, thereby reducing their risk and lowering their environmental liability.
Omni Environmental Group’s knowledgeable professionals have worked on a wide range of projects using the following types of remedial alternatives:
- Excavation or dredging
- Groundwater pumping and treatment
- Dual phase extraction
- Soil vapor extraction
- Air sparging
- Chemical oxidation
- In-situ/ex-situ stabilization
- Monitored natural attenuation
- Capping and containment