UST and AST Compliance, Permitting, and Management
Whether you need help designing an underground storage tank (UST) or aboveground storage tank (AST) system, operating and maintaining regulatory compliance for an existing storage tank system, or removing a storage tank, Omni Environmental Group’s experienced professionals offer the expertise necessary to determine the best method for handling your site-specific challenges.
Our storage tank services include:
- Providing AST and UST system design, permitting, and construction oversight
- Managing AST and UST system operations including coordinating required inspections, testing, and employee training
- Ensuring compliance with UST Financial Responsibility requirements including applying for coverage under the UST state reimbursement program
- Managing the removal of UST and AST systems including preparation of removal specifications, hiring contractors, providing removal oversight and soil testing, and disposing of waste materials and contaminated soil
- Developing Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans and Facility Response Plans to minimize the potential for oil spills and to mitigate spills if they do occur